The Benefits of Microdermabrasion for Stretch Marks
Microdermabrasion is a technique that is proven to be effective in reducing stretch marks, as well as the skin’s fine lines, or what is commonly known as the crow’s feet. It also reduces age spots and acne scars. Microdermabrasion is a skin renewal process that accelerates collagen and skin cells production.
The microdermabrasion method involves the use of a pen-like device, which has the ability to emit helpful crystals to the skin’s surface. What happens at that point is a tender abrasion course of action that entails the polishing off of all the skin’s impurities, and in this case, the stretch marks.
One session of microdermabrasion usually lasts for 30 minutes or so. Patient has to undergo a total of 12 sessions for maximum results, with every session two to three weeks apart. Maintenance procedures also have to be undergone as well.
Microdermabrasion is a highly successful procedure with several benefits to boost. To list some of its benefits here they are:
1. Microdermabrasion has no side effects. The procedure’s side effect is next to nil. There will be no peeling, no scarring, or even redness on the skin that will be noticeable. This is the safest way to achieve a stretch mark-free skin in no time.
2. The process is very effective. Microdermabrasion gives the skin a healthy-looking glow. You will feel fresh right after each session. After continuous treatment, your stretch marks will be gone as if was never there. But it is also true that the extensive cases of stretch marks may require several sessions, as well as a lot of maintenance handling.
3. Microdermabrasion does not involve the use of surgery. If you wanted to get rid of your stretch marks minus a worrisome surgical procedure, microdermabrasion is the one for you. The procedure is not only very safe and effective, it can also be carried out during your lunch break.
4. Microdermabrasion is applicable on any skin color and any skin type. Unlike some methods, like laser, that do not work on certain skin types, microdermabrasion is different. It can accommodate your skin, regardless of its color, texture, or the stretch mark’s complexity. But as in all procedures, patients with a good and fair skin tones have a higher probability of producing the best results.
5. The procedure does not require the use any chemicals. This will benefit most those people who easily get irritated from certain chemical compounds that come in contact with their skin. Such procedures are conducted using microdermabrasion machines usually with a hand-held device and it does not require any other elements. For maximum results, a personalized skincare program is advised, so that doctors can focus on the areas that needed more attention in relevance to your skin tone and skin type.
6. Microdermabrasion follows a very simple formulation. The whole process is noninvasive; so all your normal activities can be carried on as usual. It does not even require the body to be subjected to any form of medication.
Stretch marks can now be treated minus the hassle. You need not have to worry anymore about how you can get rid of those unsightly marks around your stomach or some other parts of the body.
Microdermabrasion could be the solution to your problem. Go ask your doctor how you can personally experience the procedure’s optimum results. Then you can say goodbye to the stretch marks that seems to be in your body for the longest time already.